Monday, 7 March 2016

Pinch Me!

I've been trying to write an intelligent post that will communicate the events of the past two days in a logical, level headed and sophisticated way. Unfortunately I've been unable to form more than a few short sentences before erupting into a state of total lunatic euphoria. Luckily like a true 21st century girl I took pictures, so I can make this easier...





Basically rankings soared, many books were sold and I'm still trying to work out if all this is real. I will at some point sit down, have a cup of tea and try to work out what all of this means and how I have got here. So stay tuned.

In the meantime I want to thank all of the friends and authors who have supported me by posting promos, or just putting up with me talking about my book 24/7.

No comments: