Monday, 25 January 2016

Release Date

I've been waiting and waiting and waiting to be able to deliver this news. Now it's here I'm just gonna take a moment to savour it. Ahhhh... okay, so the news... well it's pretty important. Like most of my previous posts it revolves around The Running Game and... wait, what do you mean I gave it away in the title? Bugger. Oh well. I'm still excited to announce that the official launch date of The Running Game is....

3rd February 2016



You can be involved in the release too. If you run a blog and fancy hosting a promo post, interviewing me, getting an exclusive guest post... anything you want Enchanted Promotions are handling my book tour and would love to hear from you:


Enchanted Promotions



I can't tell you how proud I am of this story so if you have the chance please do get involved and I'm sure I'll have more exciting announcements soon.